Saturday, April 16, 2011

LOVE this song!

This song title is from the same verse as my blog title...yeah the reason I LOVE the song so much is because it is about the verse! This is "Be Still" by Story Side B.  I hope you can see the see the video...I am new to all of this and as my husband, Marcus would say "it is not the computer Jenny....it is the operator" LOL! I hope you have an AWESOME Palm Sunday tomorrow! Just think tomorrow is the day that this happened in history! "When He came near the place where the road goes down the Mount of Olives, the whole crowd of disciples began joyfully to praise God in loud voices for all the miracles they had seen: Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!" Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, "Teacher, rebuke Your disciples!" "I tell you," He replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out." Luke 19:37-40. Just THINK of that! Our God is so awesome! I mean Creation has no choice but to PRAISE the Creator! And He gave us the gift of being able to PRAISE Him verbally, emotionally, with our actions, hands, words, song, and daily lives! As you worship tomorrow don't go to try and see what you can get out of it...go to worship our Jesus because He DESERVES it!  Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment