Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Waiting

I guess I haven't posted in a LONG time because I didn't feel like I had anything worth posting.  I'm not having a baby, adopting a child, or anything that I consider exciting.  But I realize that part of the healing process is just talking and praising Him for what I do have.  We had 2 amazing foster daughters for 6 months and it is SO hard without them.  If I never see those angels again I know that God had them with us for a purpose and I will pray for them every day.  So I guess the place I am right now is the waiting....not the most desirable place in the world...probably one of the hardest...but I hold onto Jeremiah 29:11 and know that His plans for me are good! So as I wait I will....anticipate the new of arrival of my nephew Eli (who will be thoroughly spoiled by me) in July, get ready for our New York themed VBS next week, miss my husband as he goes to kid's camp then Honduras in early July, go to Destin with my parents while said husband is in Honduras, make home made ice cream for said husband, try to give my worries to God and quit taking them back (like I can do anything with them anyway...He has ALOT of patience with me), and rest in His perfect will knowing the healing is in His oh so capable hands (check out the awesome song by Christy Nockels) and listen to my spoiled Olde English Bulldog (Sophie/AKA Soph the Loaf) snore like a train in the recliner as I type this!  I'm sorry if I have offended any Grammar teachers...I warned you about my tendency towards run-ons!:)
Be blessed and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment