Saturday, July 30, 2011

Waiting for......school to start!:)

I can't believe that I will go back to school next week! This summer has flown by in some ways and been slow in others.  I have done a lot of waiting.  Waiting for Marcus to get home from Centri-Kid, waiting for my adorable nephew Eli to come into the world (more on him in a bit!), and waiting for Marcus to get back from Honduras (where God moved greatly...and I will be going again next year...God willing!), waiting for God to show me some personal things in my walk with Him and move some personal mountains...He is bit by bit...by the way!:), and now waiting for school to start...really excited about this new year and seeing my funny kids again!:)
Praying I can keep this momentum throughout the whole school year! I have been looking at ways on the internet of helping my severely immobile students.  They don't do much other than sit or occasionally coo or cry.  Through looking on the internet I found some ideas and made a sensory tent.  Hoping and praying this will give them some incentive to reach out, grab items, push, pull, etc.
Elijah Joseph DeFatta is here! My brother Jason and sister-in-law Jackie are oh so proud...this aunt is too!:)  He is so adorably cute and has the prettiest skin! Watch out girls in a couple of years he will be quite the catch!:)  
I hope you have a blessed day, week, month or 2 months...just wanted to cover all the ground because I am not a stable blogger as of yet!:)
p.s. I tried to upload pics of Eli and the sensory tent on here...but we couldn't figure out how to put a pic I took with my phone and put on Facebook on here.  Maybe later...I'm not very tech savvy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment